Never get so busy making a living
that you forget to make a life.
The BARK Way
Our culture is and will continue to be paramount to our success. We are a firm that believes in TEAM FIRST, the highest of client care, unmatched creative output, and seamless work/life integration.
Great marketing is not a ploy, or an attempt to manipulate and deceive. Great marketing is clever, well thought out, brilliantly designed, and tells a fantastic story. We arguably produce more work and content for our clients than an agency twice our size, and to do that, you need the highest caliber of people.
We are a highly trained crew with multiple disciplines. We are genuinely inclusive, AND we are unquestionably selective. To work with our team means you are on top of your game, both professionally and personally. It means you are a self-starter, highly collaborative, and willing to jump in and make yourself uncomfortable. And let’s not forget that we are most definitely FUN. We are a fully remote agency, that is remarkably tight-knit. We create every possible opportunity to see each other face to face, because we all know, that’s where the magic happens! We collaborate, brainstorm, create, pitch, win (and sometimes lose) together.
We are all about our people and our work and it shows.
- Be a liaison between the agency, the clients, and the BARK team
- Overlooks and fosters client relationships and makes sure clients are heard
- Assesses client needs and determines long/short-term goals and executes the day-to-day duties we’ve
been hired to perform
- Work with business development and creative teams for presentations, pitches, marketing strategies
and creative development
- Proficient in Google Docs/Sheets, etc
- Quick learner of internal management software systems
- Business knowledge
- A keen observer of society and trends, specifically among clients’ target audience
- Availability and timeliness of client communications is essential
- Possess financial management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Experience with Constant Contact (or other email marketing platforms)
- Some experience with Adobe Suite
- Proactive Self Starter
- Productive remote worker/good time management
- Team-driven and collaborative
- Great communicator
- Conflict resolution
- Great communicator with strong interpersonal skills including: empathy, emotional intelligence,
verbal skills, and flexibility
Get in touch with us.
Where we're located.
We have several locations along the Front Range and know the area well. Let us help you with you business needs.