Never get so busy making a living
that you forget to make a life.
The BARK Way
Our culture is and will continue to be paramount to our success. We are a firm that believes in TEAM FIRST, the highest of client care, unmatched creative output, and seamless work/life integration.
Great marketing is not a ploy, or an attempt to manipulate and deceive. Great marketing is clever, well thought out, brilliantly designed, and tells a fantastic story. We arguably produce more work and content for our clients than an agency twice our size, and to do that, you need the highest caliber of people.
We are a highly trained crew with multiple disciplines. We are genuinely inclusive, AND we are unquestionably selective. To work with our team means you are on top of your game, both professionally and personally. It means you are a self-starter, highly collaborative, and willing to jump in and make yourself uncomfortable. And let’s not forget that we are most definitely FUN. We are a fully remote agency, that is remarkably tight-knit. We create every possible opportunity to see each other face to face, because we all know, that’s where the magic happens! We collaborate, brainstorm, create, pitch, win (and sometimes lose) together.
We are all about our people and our work and it shows.
- Google Certification highly recommended
- Proficiency with RankMath, SEM Rush, and other SEO TOOLS
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Optimize SEO.
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
- Drive value for the organization and be on the front end of proactive strategy.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, business development team, and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and the ability to run effective social media campaigns
- Experience with WordPress and a junior-level proficiency for website updates including content/graphic edits, adding pages/buttons, minor troubleshooting, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints
- Business knowledge
- Deadline driven
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent is a plus
- Proactive Self Starter
- Productive remote worker/good time management
- Team-driven and collaborative
- Insightful and perceptive
- Great communicator
- Conflict resolution
Get in touch with us.
Where we're located.
We have several locations along the Front Range and know the area well. Let us help you with you business needs.