Never get so busy making a living
that you forget to make a life.
The BARK Way
Our culture is and will continue to be paramount to our success. We are a firm that believes in TEAM FIRST, the highest of client care, unmatched creative output, and seamless work/life integration.
Great marketing is not a ploy, or an attempt to manipulate and deceive. Great marketing is clever, well thought out, brilliantly designed, and tells a fantastic story. We arguably produce more work and content for our clients than an agency twice our size, and to do that, you need the highest caliber of people.
We are a highly trained crew with multiple disciplines. We are genuinely inclusive, AND we are unquestionably selective. To work with our team means you are on top of your game, both professionally and personally. It means you are a self-starter, highly collaborative, and willing to jump in and make yourself uncomfortable. And let’s not forget that we are most definitely FUN. We are a fully remote agency, that is remarkably tight-knit. We create every possible opportunity to see each other face to face, because we all know, that’s where the magic happens! We collaborate, brainstorm, create, pitch, win (and sometimes lose) together.
We are all about our people and our work and it shows.
- Responsible for designing and developing front-to-back website architecture within WordPress environment
- Ensuring the responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Building thoughtful user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications across all devices and platforms.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Proficiency with PHP and maintaining websites in a WordPress environment
- Experience with web hosting and DNS management of multiple sites.
- Experience building advanced layouts with Bootstrap
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, and .Net
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Proactive Self Starter
- Productive remote worker/good time management
- Team driven and collaborative
- Great communicator
- Conflict resolution
Get in touch with us.
Where we're located.
We have several locations along the Front Range and know the area well. Let us help you with you business needs.