Never get so busy making a living
that you forget to make a life.
The BARK Way
Our culture is and will continue to be paramount to our success. We are a firm that believes in TEAM FIRST, the highest of client care, unmatched creative output, and seamless work/life integration.
Great marketing is not a ploy, or an attempt to manipulate and deceive. Great marketing is clever, well thought out, brilliantly designed, and tells a fantastic story. We arguably produce more work and content for our clients than an agency twice our size, and to do that, you need the highest caliber of people.
We are a highly trained crew with multiple disciplines. We are genuinely inclusive, AND we are unquestionably selective. To work with our team means you are on top of your game, both professionally and personally. It means you are a self-starter, highly collaborative, and willing to jump in and make yourself uncomfortable. And let’s not forget that we are most definitely FUN. We are a fully remote agency, that is remarkably tight-knit. We create every possible opportunity to see each other face to face, because we all know, that’s where the magic happens! We collaborate, brainstorm, create, pitch, win (and sometimes lose) together.
We are all about our people and our work and it shows.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Amend designs after feedback
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Experience with Adobe Suite (minimum of PS, AI, ID)
- Strong aesthetic/composition skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects, and collaborate with a team
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Proactive Self Starter
- Productive remote worker/good time management
- Team driven and collaborative
- Great communicator
- Conflict resolution
Get in touch with us.
Where we're located.
We have several locations along the Front Range and know the area well. Let us help you with you business needs.